Saturday, July 16, 2011

CHINGLISH

Chinglish is what happens when someone who usually speaks a language like Chinese or Japanese translates something into English.  Most of the time, you can understand what they are saying, but it might come out sounding kind of funny because they use the wrong words or put words together in the wrong order.  Mom says that when she writes something in Spanish, it is probably sounds just as funny to people who grew up speaking Spanish.

Anyway, Mom has some pictures from when she was in China, and she also found some examples of Chinglish on eBay, and she said I could share some of them with you today.  So here goes!

This was a sign on a railing:


And here is one on a shop:


This is from eBay:


As you know, the Chinese has long history around the world. You can see this item was carved very wonderful. This item was craved all by hand, so wonderful item ! It is a typical artware of that time. And it is very important and significance for investigating the old chinese culture. if you win it you will get good lucky. it is very wonderful. It is in good condition, no crack and no chip. Look at the pictures you can see the shape is very well. If you are Chinese antiques collector, please do not miss so better chance to get it.

And so are these:




Personal Introduce: I am an honest businessman. I believe that Honesty and credit standing is the best policy. Although I am an new seller on ebay,  But I have played Antique for many years. I live in Shanghai of china, And I have a big antique store in China, we always personally went to countryside for collect country Antique. So my cost is cheaper than others. I would like to make much friends by ebay for my future business. If there's a chance we can cooperate, I will give you a good price.  Thanks.












My dear friend. Very grateful to you and your purchase selection. If you are satisfied with the item received. Please give me a positive feedback, if you are not satisfied with the goods received or break. Please do not let negative or neutral feedback for me, This is very important to me. Feedback = life! . Please send an e-mail told me. I can answer you within 24 hours. You will receive a refund of funds (in full). Thank you very much. Much blessing you and your family. I am honest. Please believe me and continue to buy. If you have any questions. Please E - mail to me.

Here is something very scary-sounding that was for sale on eBay:

Formidably Execution Bronze Arrowhead






And this one is for old people:
Orient The elderly Walk Copper Dragon Head Crutches





Here is one more sign:



If you like signs and stuff like this, you can find a whole bunch of them at the engrish.com site.  And I hope today you will stay away from naked flame and get good lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin