Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dog Quotes

Mom says that on some days she just can't take time to help me with my blog because there is Other Stuff to Do.  I think this is very sad and unfair, but sometimes I just can't win an argument with Mom because she is bigger and stronger than me.  But she said that on days when I don't have a "real" blog entry, I could maybe post a nice quote or two about dogs, so I guess that's what I will do.  I just hope that tomorrow I can write a real blog entry again!





Quote #1
Dogs have given us their absolute all.  We are the center of their universe.  We are the focus of their love and faith and trust.  They serve us in return for scraps.  It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.  
~Roger Caras



Quote #2
If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater... suggest that he wear a tail.  
~Fran Lebowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin