Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I'm Thankful For



Today is Thanksgiving, so I made a list of stuff I am thankful for.  I like to make lists, as you may have noticed, and then I like to put them in my blog.  So here's my list for Thanksgiving:

1.  I'm thankful that I live in a warm, dry house with soft dog beds and meals of yummy dog food that are served twice a day.

2.  I'm thankful I have a nice mom who feeds us our two meals a day and also scratches my ears and rubs my tummy and lets me keep a blog.

3.  I'm thankful for my brothers, except when they are trying to hump me or when they steal treats from me.

4.  I'm thankful that I don't have Inflammatory Bowel Disease or a bad back, like Gabe has.

5.  I'm thankful I'm a basenji because they're the cutest and best dogs ever!

6.  I'm thankful that Mom made some chili last night with ground turkey and saved some of the turkey for us dogs.  Although of course it would have been better if she had roasted a whole turkey breast.

7.  I'm thankful I have so many nice friends who read my blog and sometimes even say they like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin