Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey! It's supposed to be SPRING!

Yesterday was the first day of spring, and what did we get?  SNOW!  It snowed all day long and all night, too!  And that is just WRONG!  That is not how spring is supposed to be.  Spring is supposed to be sunny and warm and with flowers blooming and stuff like that.

I am really annoyed about the snow, in case you can't tell.  Mom says I should just relax and enjoy it because it's probably the last snow of the season, but I cannot see anything to enjoy about snow.  Well, except the fact that Mom stayed home all day yesterday instead of going to the dog show with Aunt Barbara.  So that was kind of nice.  And also we didn't have to go for a walk, which was also nice.

The weird thing is that we had really pretty, sunny weather for two days, and all the crocuses were blooming, and the sun was shining, and it was very nice outside.  Mel and Barry kept going out in the yard and rolling in the grass, and Gabe and I sat in the sun on the patio.  That is how spring is supposed to be, if you want my opinion.  This business with snow is BAD.  It's just cold and icky and now all the poor little crocuses are covered up with snow and so are the daffodils, which haven't even started blooming yet.

Anyway, it's supposed to be sort of warm next week, so maybe the snow will melt and go away in a hurry.  I hope so because I want it to be spring in the way that spring is supposed to happen.  I want it to be warm and sunny and for there to be baby bunnies that I can try to catch and eat.  That's what I want, and I want it NOW!  Is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin