Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Little Update

Well, first of all, I will tell you that Gabe has a UTI, which stands for Urinary Tract Infection, or else for Unusual Tendency to Irritate.  So now he is taking a pill called Baytril, which is really expensive.  Also the pills are humongous, so Mom has to cut each one of them into four pieces.  But after Gabe finishes taking all his pills, he should feel all better.

The rain finally stopped, and the sun came out Friday.  And then yesterday it got really hot, like close to 90 degrees, and it's supposed to be hot like that again today.  This is kind of a shock because it was cold and rainy for so many days, and now all of a sudden, it's hot.  I do not understand why the weather does this.  I just hope the ground will dry up soon because I don't like walking on soggy ground and getting my feet wet.

Now I guess I should talk about the kitties a little bit.  They are mostly still hiding under the covers, except that Charlie comes out whenever Mom goes in the room to visit.  And if it's bedtime, Chloe comes out, too.  Cats mostly just like to do stuff at night, so this is when they come out and eat and poop and do that kind of thing.

Here's a picture that shows what a big, fat tummy Charlie has.

And here's one of Chloe.

Mom was at Petco yesterday for a satellite adoption, so she bought the kitties some toys and some cat food.  Do you think she bought any toys for us dogs?  NO!  She said we would just chew them up.  I don't know where she gets these crazy ideas.  Just because we chewed up toys in the past does not mean we'll do it again.  But unfortunately, we made the mistake of letting Mom watch a TV show the other night called "My Dog Ate What?"  And now she really, really doesn't want us eating any weird stuff.  Personally, I think she's overreacting, but what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin