Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Featured in Maxim

Avril Lavigne featured in Maxim

In October 2010, Avril Lavigne
Shoot on maxim Avril Lavigne
was featured in Maxim for the November issue.

During the interview Avril Lavigne revealed that she had finished her fourth studio album after two and a half years and a single would be released "very soon".

Here videosbyMaxim video Maxim Exclusive: Avril Lavigne - 2010 November Cover Shoot



It's reported..
Get up close and more personal with the rock and roll princess on the set of her Maxim cover shoot.

This is your third Maxim shoot...and we just have to say, they just keep getting sxier!

I'm older and more comfortable with my femininity. The first time I was about 19 and was very nervous. I was more of a tomboy, I guess. I've always had a great time shooting with Maxim. I feel like it gives me my freedom. It's an edgy magazine, so it's cool.

What dating advice would you give Maxim readers?
I like a classy man, a gentleman who opens the door and gives flowers and always puts the lady first. I'm a little old-fashioned like that.

For the full interview and more photos, pick up the newest issue of Maxim at newsstands on October 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin